[OpenMap Users] LayerWorker.construct() error?

From: Democko, Nickie <nickie.democko_at_lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:11:38 -0400

I'm drawing a number of OMScaledIcons to the map. They are constantly updating their position, which means they are deleted and then added again.
It all works fine until I zoom in or out, at which point I get the following error:

System|LayerWorker.construct(): null

After this, nothing will draw again.

This started happening after we upgraded our version of Openmap from an ancient version to the latest.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Nickie Democko