(no subject)

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 23:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi , Don :

 I have one requirement :

 I would like to run the openmap on the Mobile and see the world coverage. Later i would like to show the images in JPEG format on to the mobile for the selected coverages. The JPEG files i could get from the private cloud/public cloud like AMAZON.

Can you please suggest me , how can we do this ,i if possible please send me the mailthreads which will address this kind of problem.

Thanks in advance.

regards

 Raghu (Raghavendra K)