RE: [OpenMap Users] Speeding Up isPointInPolygon

From: Sutphin, William B CIV NUWC NWPT <william.sutphin_at_navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:24:41 -0400

Thanks

Creating the BoundingCirle would have to be done every iteration of the simulation, correct? Because the location of the polygon moves as the sim progresses.

Do you mean by "bunch of polys" multiple polygons composing a single check? I have a single polygon for each track, and lots of independent tracks moving over a bunch of victims.

Bill Sutphin
Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport
Bldg 1351, Room 211C
Newport, RI 02841
(401) 832-5813
DSN 432-5813