[OpenMap Users] Clear around earth image

From: dph <heddle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

I created an EarthImage plugin layer and it worked just fine. Except the
frame begins "bigger" than a 360 x 180 LLXY coordinate system. Routine
layers don't have a problem, but the extra space around the earth image had
garbage, as shown below (look above 90 deg N) . Any idea how I can get rid.
(Beside not creating my frame with this default.) Again, no other layers
produce garbage in the border region.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28949006/openmap.jpeg

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28949006/openmap.png openmap.png