[OpenMap Users] How to change display from Lat, Lon to MGRS?

From: Democko, Nickie <nickie.democko_at_lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:43:09 -0400

We're displaying a basic map panel, and down at the lower left, there's a display of the current location of the cursor. Right now looks like this:

Lat, Lon (34.342, 43.517) - x, y(124, 646)

I'd like to change the lat/lon display to show the MGRS coordinates instead. Is there a way to do that upon setup? Is there a way to do it while the application is running?

Thanks,
Nickie