[OpenMap Users] DTED 0 and DTED 2 cursor information (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Kacirek, Benjamin P CIV US USA TRADOC <ben.kacirek_at_us.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:00:54 -0500

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have some DTED level 0 data. When I click on an area of my map with
DTED0, it shows the elevation of the square next to the cursor. I also
have some DTED level 2 data but when I try the same thing OpenMap tells
me I have no data. The DTED2 data is drawing and shading correctly. What
other data needs to be in the DTED2 directory in order to get that
elevation number next to the cursor?

Thanks,
-Ben