[OpenMap Users] OMGeometryList, generate(), render()

From: <Michael.Newcomb_at_gdc4s.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:53:47 -0700

I'm trying to use OMGeometryList to represent many different shapes. I
want to use one label for all of the, but OMGeometryList is not really
setup to render labels. With 2 simple steps, I was able to get
OMGeometry to render labels.

In generate(), after creating the shape, it should use setShape()
instead of just assigning shape. This allows a label to be set for the
list. render() should be updated to call renderLabel() so that if the
list is given a label, it will be rendered correctly.

It also, needs to be set to vague. I think vague should probably be true
by default for OMGeometryList.

Thanks,
Michael