[OpenMap Users] Retrieving RPF Frame data

From: Brightwell, William <wbrightwell_at_mtcsc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:45:59 +0000

Hey Don,

Is there a way I can pull RPF frame data from the RPFLayer? The use case is that I need to be able to provide an upper left and lower right of a rectangle and then tell the layer to give me an image that is “true” to scale of the imagery represented within that box despite the scale of the map. Essentially, If I am viewing a 1:100k RPF but the map is set to 1:200k what I via the upper left and lower right I want to returned to me in 1:100k.

Thanks,
Adam

--
W. Adam Brightwell