Re: [OpenMap Users] Map Rotation and Map Bean Resizing

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:09:14 -0400

Hi Usman,

The clipping is probably from an image buffer somewhere in the
rendering, on one of the layers. Depending on how a layer is
configured, it might be drawing into a rendering buffer that gets
passed up, rotated and moved, and the partial OMGraphic is showing you
where the buffer boundary is.

I spent a while working on rotation over a year ago and that's the
roadblock I ran into. I haven't had a chance to revisit it and
develop a workaround.

- Don