[OpenMap Users] OpenMap Locking Layer position?

From: Brightwell, William <wbrightwell_at_mtcsc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:29:34 +0000

Hey Don,

Quick question (I hope). Is there a way to lock the position of layer but
still allow other layers to be rearranged? The use case I am dealing with
is that we want one layer to always be on top but all the others one the
ability to be rearranged as necessary. Any ideas or clues?

-Adam

--
W. Adam Brightwell
Software Engineer, MTCSC