RE: [OpenMap Users] OpenMap Locking Layer position?

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:06:44 +0200

Hi,

        You can always draw elements similar to the tiled layer (working as
glass pane) in fact the date and time layer is good example. Scrolling
(changing projection) of Map Bean is performed always. The graphics on the
layer should be non spatial so that the MapBean will render graphics using
relative coordinates of the component.

I did the same in case of presenting the battlefield scenario folder data in
my system.

Mariusz Chmielewski

Computer Science Institute,
Cybernetics Faculty,