RE: [OpenMap Users] Re: OpenMap Locking Layer position?

From: PEARSON, JOHN T JR USAF ACC 453 EWS/EWA <john.pearson.2_at_us.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:51:09 -0500

Hi Don & List -

Is there a way to use aliases or "environmental variable" within the
properties file?

For example..

I have multiple machines where the location of my geodata may be on one of
2 different drives, "C:/geodata", or "D:/geodata".
I'd like to define an alias Geodataloc, something along the lines of

GeoDatLoc=C:/Geodata

Is this possible, and can someone explain how...

Thanks

John T. Pearson, Jr. IA-04, DAF
Senior RF Systems Analysis & Modsim Engineer
453 EWS/EWA (USAF/ACC/USAFWC/53WG/53EWG)
john.pearson.2_at_us.af.mil
(210) 977-5580