[OpenMap Users] OMGraphic DnD

From: Master Zonk <zonkix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:48:46 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for my noobness but I have not been able to figure out how I can click
and Drag an Icon on the map.

What I need to do is be able to click drag and drop an existing Icon on the
map to a new position and then fire an event on drop

I have played around with the DnD tools but my inexperience is preventing
any progress...a push in the right direction would be appreciated...thanks.