RE: [OpenMap Users] Can't get LocationLayer repaint to work

From: mtrewartha <mdtrewar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:39:54 -0800 (PST)

Got it! I think he accidentally mixed up a few terms in his explanation to
you... I was reading this part:

"Stephen, if your layer has been added to the map, then getProjection() will
give you the current projection of the map. When the OMGraphics are
updated, you need to call generate(projection) on your OMGraphic list before
calling repaint(). "

After rereading some of it, I called doPrepare() instead of repaint() after
updating the graphics and resetting the list. Bingo. Thanks! B-)