Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: Problem with OMArc

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:48:38 -0500

The OMArc just forwards the projection request to the Projection object - that object is responsible for using the spherical model for those points. Updating the OMArc would take some work, but you could override the getCoordLists function to do it.

To make the arc smoother, you should be able to increase the number of points are using. Your algorithm and the projection's are basically the same, it sounds like it's using more points than you.

Hope this helps,
-- Don