[OpenMap Users] Setting minimum scale for open map (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Kacirek, Benjamin P CIV US USA TRADOC <ben.kacirek_at_us.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:13:48 -0600

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I am trying to set the minimum scale for openmap. Right now when I
scroll in using the mouse wheel the scale stops at 1:500. The minimum
scale needs to be higher for my needs. I was hoping to set the minimum
scale in the openmap.properties but I could not find any documentation
on how to do so. Can this be done in the openmap.properties file? For
example, I tried layerName.minscale = 3000 and layerName.min.scale =
3000 but neither worked in the file. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben