[OpenMap Users] Extend statusbar information (info delegator) when drawing polygons?

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:59:57 +0100

Hello

I would like to extend the status bar information to behave like the
distance tool when polygons are drawn/created so that the distance
between the current location of the mouse and the last node added to the
polygon (if any) is printed in the statusbar.

I guess I have to do something with EditorLayerMouseMode but I have no
clue on how to proceed. Any hints will be appreciated.

BR
Carsten