Re: [OpenMap Users] DbfTableModel doesn't support double byte chars (e.g. Japanese chars)

From: B <gml.check.tool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:58:52 +0900

Hi Don,

Thanks a lot for very prompt response.

I tried readLEUTF() but like you've said UTF-8 is not supported. It
returns Exception.
For now, I opt to go the second option. I will use other dbf reader then
after this development,
I'll try to contribute by providing a solution for the said limitations.

Thanks a lot.
More power to the group.

Eros