[OpenMap Users] Fw: GPS and point updation

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:03:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,:
It would be great help , if any body can help me out.

1.I'd create a component that talks to the GPS, and add that to the MapHandler
in OpenMap.
    how to create the component , pl give us the snippet code , if possible

2.Then, have a layer find that component in the MapHandler and listen to any
updates that have been processed from the GPS.
    how to listen the component in the MapHandler.

thanks

-Raghu Raghu (Raghavendra K)