[OpenMap Users] setting own political map coordinates to map bean

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 23:54:26 -0800 (PST)

 Hello,

There is requirement to set up my political map to coordinates in the range of
60 - 100 E and 0-50 N , and we don't want to show the entire world. We
already have the shape file for this. But , what we observed is , openmap
always sets up the coordinates in the range -180 to +180 , -90 to +90. Is it
possible to setup my own extents in the range 60 - 100 E and 0-50 N and show
the map bean in this range.

Can you please help us in doing this. help is greatly appreciated.

regards Raghu