[OpenMap Users] Mobile GMaps (MGMaps) support

From: Pete Flugstad <pete.flugstad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:51:12 -0600

Mobile GMaps (MGMaps) is an alternative map application for mobile phones:

   http://www.mgmaps.com/

It seems to have it's own format for local tile storage (similar to
TMS or OSM structure).
It has some very handy tools for grabbing maps from Google/OSM/etc... see:

   http://www.mgmaps.com/cache/

Unfortunately, the transform looks to be different than TMS/OSM - the
resulting directory
structure is quite different. I'm looking for details now, but I'm
wondering if anyone has
done this already or if anyone knows of any issues I may run into.

Thanks,
Pete