Re: [OpenMap Users] Changing NavMouseMode rectangle width and color (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:13:02 -0400

Hi Ben,

The NavMouseMode uses XOR drawing for that rectangle, so there isn't
really a color. Well there is, but it's grey because that's the only
color that seems to XOR properly over random map backgrounds.

You're right, there should be support for changing certain aspects of
the rendering, just something we didn't put in there.

- Don