[OpenMap Users] Re: Openmap on android?

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:19:18 -0400

Oh, yeah, I think I did see that some time ago but it seemed kind of
limited, in terms of overall porting. It looks like they were looking
for some specific things to pull out of OpenMap.

I would need to read up on the rendering model of Android before
converting OMGraphics and Layers, too, since that ties directly into
the results of data source reading. And I need to get OM5 out the
door first, of course.

Thanks,

Don