Re: [OpenMap Users] Openmap on android?

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:06:43 +0100

Hello Chris

Take a look at osmdroid. If you can live with title based map rendering
it is quit nice. It has a offline mode that together with mobile atlas
creator can be used to preload map tiles onto the device eg. before a
mission. We have used this feature combined with a home-grown openmap
tileserver to get openmap based data onto android devices as tiles.

BR
Carsten