[OpenMap Users] Re: Problem with offset and azimuth from Geo class.

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:25:25 +0200

Hi again,

The problem which I mentioned at my previous post was in azimuth method from
Geo class. I don't know but it works using cross method instead of
crossnormalize method. Now azimuth is correct. The lines I changed are the
following:

   - Geo n1 = north.crossnormalize(this)
   - Geo n2 = v2.crossnormalize(this)

for this lines: