[OpenMap Users] ArcCalc to LatLonPoint

From: Master Zonk <zonkix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:03:08 -0700 (PDT)

Is there or does anybody have a way to have the ArcCalc return LatLonPoint. I
can get the x/y return but I cannot seem to match up the x to the
corresponding y for some reason and I get some really of the chart
LatLons.....can somebody tell me how those arrays are arranged ...does the x
index match the y index or am I way off as usual?

Thanks for any help!