Re: [OpenMap Users] ArcCalc to LatLonPoint

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:58:36 -0400

The x and y arrays should match up. They are not lat/lons, they are
pixel locations on the map. If you want to convert them to lat/lons,
you should use the projection.inverse() method on each lat/lon pair.

But just so you know, the ArcCalc creates meaningless arcs - they
don't really mean anything spatially. They were created to allow a
layer to create non-overlapping paths between two points, when two
points are connected in some way and you want to show there is more
than one link between them.

What are you trying to represent?

- Don