[OpenMap Users] Changes in 5.0

From: Johnson, Scott J. <Scott.Johnson_at_gd-ais.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:57:10 -0500

Hello:

We're currently using a release of OpenMap that is quite old, 4.1.something. We're considering moving to 5.0, but I'd like to know what kind of impact this will have on our current codebase. Specifically, do you have a transition guide from the 4.x releases to 5.0 release available yet, or at least a specific list of changes that were made to be aware of?

Thanks,

~Scott

---
Scott Johnson
Software Engineer
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
8800 Queen Ave. S.
Bloomington, MN 55431
952.921.6996