Re: [OpenMap Users] Access polygons from Java

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:52:57 -0400

Hi Ben,

I'm not familiar with AnyLogic, so I'm not sure what your starting
point is. Do you have a handle on an EsriGraphicList and
DbfTableModel object that are holding the information read in from the
shp and dbf files? Are you working with a particular layer?

If you want to control what is getting displayed, it's probably best
to get to a point where you have access to these objects and a handle
on the layer handling the display of the EsriGraphicList.

The EsriGraphicList contains the map objects that are being rendered
on the map. The order of the objects is the same as how it is read
from the shp file. The DbfTableModel contains the attributes for the
map objects, as loaded in order from the dbf file. The order and
number of entries for each match, and correspond with each other.