[OpenMap Users] StatusLightPanel

From: Jay Repko <jay.repko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:03:46 -0400

Hi,

I'm using the status light panel as part of the information delegator at the bottom of the map. I like the way it looks when .triggers=true but I don't want the lights to trigger the Layer too panels. I tried to set the .triggers=false but then the lights go from tiny little green indicators to larger rounded square buttons.

It appears this happens because the StatusLightPanel adds the buttons to a toolbar when the triggers is true but doesn't do this if it is false.

Can this behavior be changed or am I just using it the wrong way?

Thanks
Jay R