Re: [OpenMap Users] Intesection of a path

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:09:31 -0400

Hi Tony,

The com.bbn.openmap.geo package does this intersection work for you.
If you have a group of OMGraphics that you want to test for
intersections, you can load them into a GeoExtentIndex (after
converting them to GeoExtent objects), and then use the Intersection
class to test.

You can use the com.bbn.openmap.dataAccess.shape.ShapeGeoIndex as an
example of loading a ExtentIndex from a shape file. The
com.bbn.openmap.layer.test.GeoIntersectionLayer is an example of
calculating intersections with drawn objects. You can add it to
OpenMap to see it in action, the main intersection tests are in the
calculateIntersectionsWithDrawnList method.