Re: [OpenMap Users] Intesection of a path

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:21:51 -0400

Hi Tony,

You can create a DTEDFrameCache for the component that needs it. If
more than one component needs access to it, you can create one and add
it to the MapHandler (either programmatically or via
openmap.properties in openmap.components), and then get it in the
findAndInit method.

The com.bbn.openmap.layer.dted.DTEDCacheLayer knows find a
DTEDFrameCache in the MapHandler, using that shared source.

The javadocs for the com.bbn.openmap.dataAccess.dted.DTEDFrameCache
have the property settings for it.

- Don