RE: [OpenMap Users] Google Maps?

From: Dr. Marios Moutzouris <m.moutzouris_at_satways.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:06:44 +0300

Thanks Don,

I have resorted to playing with OpenStreetMap data by grabbing the tiles and
displaying them in a Layer. Problem there is when it comes to the scale
of OSM (18 levels) as opposed to the scale in OpenMap. So the GraticuleLayer
is correct but when the OSM images are displayed they are off by a few
degrees both in latitude and longitude. The upperleft of openmap is a few
degrees different with the "upperleft" of the OSM tiles.

I will have a look at the MapTileLayer on SVN and get back to you should I
found difficulty:)

Thanks for the help,
Marios