[OpenMap Users] Patch to Build with JDK 7

From: Marc D. Benstein <MARC.D.BENSTEIN_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:11:44 -0600

Openmap Users,

It seems some of the proprietary API calls used for imaging from the JAI are
no longer available in JDK 7.

See the google cache of the bug report here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-
yMB9k6ekRIJ:bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do%3Fbug_id%3D6527962+jdk+7+error+proprietary+api&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I know JDK 7 isn't your targeted javac. However Java Image I/O has been
available for some time to act as a replacement for parts of JAI.

So here's a patch to trunk to use Image I/O where proprietary API calls were
used before.

Also, there was a bug in com.bbn.openmap.image.BufferedImageHelper when not
using the JAI. BufferedImages were created using the buffered image type
BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_ARGB this causes images to be generated with JPEGHelper
that look like the attached image instead of what it is supposed to look like
when using BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB.

HTH
--
Marc Benstein