Re: [OpenMap Users] Patch to Build with JDK 7

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:44:44 -0400

Thanks for sending in the improvements, Marc, I've incorporated them
into the code base and the changes should be available shortly.

One change I made to your submission, the use of
BufferedImage.TYPE_ARGB was intentional, in order to handle icons and
world images with transparency (PNG/GIF), but I refactored the code so
it checked the end of the path and it now uses RGB if the path ends in
jpg or jpeg.

Cheers,

Don