[OpenMap Users] Swapping OMGraphicLists

From: Tony Vasile <avasile_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:59:52 +1100

I have two sets of symbols I wish to display on my window. I want to be
able to swap between the two symbol sets. My first attempt was to set the
list in my OMGraphicHandlerLayer to one of the lists and when the message
comes in to swap the lists I set the current list to the other
OMGraphicList and make it visible by using setVisible and making the old
current list invisible by using setVisible(false) on it. Currently I am
seeing either both sets of symbols or no symbols. Does any one have any
ideas how I can achieve my goal?

Tony Vasile
Senior Software Engineer
CSC

Level 3B, 26 Talavera Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia
GBS | p: +61 2 9034 2404 | f: +61 2 9034 2398 | avasile_at_csc.com |
www.csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia; Incorporated
in Australia ACN: 008 476 944