[OpenMap Users] OMRangeRings constructor behavior

From: Marc Benstein <MARC.D.BENSTEIN_at_saic.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:54:11 -0600

I'm getting different behavior with OMRangeRings depending on the
constructor used with the setInterval(int) setIntervalUnits(Length) usages.

For instance, using the constructor:
OMRangeRings(double latPoint, double lonPoint, double radius, Length
units, int nverts)

Produces different results when using the constructor:
OMRangeRings(double latPoint, double lonPoint, double radius);
then
rangeRing.setIntervalUnits(units);
rangeRing.setInterval(nverts);

There is actually only one permutation which produces (what I consider)
the expected results.
OMRangeRings(double latPoint, double lonPoint, double radius, Length units);
setIntervalUnits(units);
setInterval(nverts);

This is very strange can anyone confirm this? If not I will provide more
details of my implementation.

Thanks!

--
Marc Benstein