[OpenMap Users] Change unit of measure

From: Marc Benstein <MARC.D.BENSTEIN_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:23:57 -0600

I'm trying to change the current unit of measure throughout all
components while the application is running.

So far I had to do something like this to change the mouse units.
Object distanceMouseMode =
omOverlayMapPanel.getMapHandler().get(com.bbn.openmap.event.DistanceMouseMode.class);
((DistanceMouseMode)
distanceMouseMode).setUnit(Length.get(unit.toOpenMapUnitName()));

But I'd also like to change the EmbeddedScaleDisplayPanel units. As well
as any OMRangeRing units. Is there an easy way to do this type of unit
change throughout? I'd like to do the same for Coordinate units as well.

Thanks.

--
Marc Benstein
505-830-6763