[OpenMap Users] DTEDFrameColorTable custom color palette

From: Santiago Timón <santytimon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:53:10 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to change the default color table with a personalized one. After
some investigation, I found two main issues:

1. The access to the DTEDFrameColorTable is very encapsulated and it is not
possible to get it directly from DTEDLayer, so I had to add some getters
methods in DTEDCacheManager and DTEDCacheHandler. Is there any way to access
it without changing the original code?

2. After I have access to the color table object, if I change the RGB arrays
with my colors I obtain an IllegalArgumentArgumentException in
"createColors" method because the transformations (which I don't understand)
make out of range RGB values. Can anybody explain how this method works?

Thanks in advance

S.