[OpenMap Users] First attempt with OpenMap

From: C Robinson <starknight___at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:45:58 -0400

Hi,

I have downloaded OpenMap via svn, taking only the \BMLC2GUI\trunk part. When I execute bmlc2gui I get the following error:

Resources located ...........: bmlc2gui.properties
OpenMap(tm) Version 4.6.5
  Copyright (C) BBNT Solutions LLC. All rights reserved.
  See http://openmap.bbn.com/ for details.

Creating Layers...
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: name
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$Loader.findResource(URLClassPath.java:490)

...followed by several other domino errors.

Do I need to check out other files?

A separate issue - I've noticed on the mail archive posted to the web that people's email addresses are visible - I would prefer not to have this happen to me if possible. (I don't mind my question being visible, just not an address for web-crawlers to target ).

Thanks.