[OpenMap Users] Change RPF path property

From: Marc Benstein <MARC.D.BENSTEIN_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:56:00 -0600

Hi openmap-users,

I'm having some issues easily changing property values and using the
changed values at runtime. I'm trying to change the RPF map path so the
CADRG layer will update while the application is running.

Is there an easier way to update the property for the CADRG layer then
the following? This way works but seems kludgy.

MapHandler mapHandler = omOverlayMapPanel.getMapHandler();

PropertyHandler propertyHandler = omOverlayMapPanel.getPropertyHandler();

propertyHandler.addProperty("jrpf.paths", "/my/new/path");

LayerHandler layerHandler =
mapHandler.get(com.bbn.openmap.LayerHandler.class);

Layer[] layers = layerHandler.getLayers();

for (Layer layer : layers) {
   if (layer instanceof RpfLayer) {
   ((RpfLayer) layer).setProperties("jrpf",
propertyHandler.getProperties("jrpf"));
   }
}

Thanks,