Re: [OpenMap Users] Swapping OMGraphicLists

From: Tony Vasile <avasile_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:16:52 +1100

I have given up trying to manage two separate lists and I have decided to
add new layers, one with original symbol set and the other with
MIL-STD-2525B symbol set and our original layer with our various
OMGraphics (lines, images and other various shapes). My current problem is
that I am no longer getting mouse events.

The structure of our application is an object which extends BasicMapPanel
and our various layers are added to this panel using addMapComponent.
Before I added the new layers to get mouse events all we did was create a
NavMouseMode object and used addMapComponent to add it to the
BasicMapPanel and everything worked. Now with the two extra layers nothing
is happening. Any ideas?

Tony Vasile
Senior Software Engineer
CSC

Level 3B, 26 Talavera Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia
GBS | p: +61 2 9034 2404 | f: +61 2 9034 2398 | avasile_at_csc.com |
www.csc.com

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia; Incorporated
in Australia ACN: 008 476 944