Re: [OpenMap Users] What is the future of Openmap?

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:46:04 -0400

Hi Phil,

OpenMap is still under active development. I usually post code update
summaries that occur on the beta on the _at_openmap twitter feed. The only
thing holding up the release at this point is getting the documentation up
to speed (CHANGELOG, instructions and examples for updating from 4.6.5 to
5.0). This has proven to be more difficult than I expected, especially
during the summer, since I have to do this on my own time.

You're right, though, the update interval is way too long.

- Don