[OpenMap Users] Line/Sample to Ground Points

From: Randy Moore <jrmoore1953_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 03:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi There,   I was curious if there is any code in OpenMap that would take an image file that is stored in line/sample (with the 4 corner point coordinates stored seperately), that rotates and skews the image so that it can be overlayed onto the map. The image may come from commercial airborne sensors and be in GeoTiff or JPEG format. I deally I would like to convert image to PNG where the black border pixels are made to be transparent. I had a method based on bilinear interpolation, but it is quite slow (8+seconds to convert).   Thanks,   Randy Moore