Re: [OpenMap Users] ETOPO Maps

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:02:14 -0400

Hi Scott,

I've just downloaded ETOPO level 1 data, so I'm sure of the
differences between that format and the ones available
on the OpenMap website for 5/10/15. I think I have some old level 2
data lying around 2 that I'd have to check out.

It'll have to wait a bit until the OM5 release gets pushed out, but
I'll ping you if it works for me. Did you get the ETOPO1/2 from the
NOAA website?

- Don