[OpenMap Users] how to display image

From: SK <karasiov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:17:44 +0400

Hi,
How can I load data from image file and later rotate this image?
Which steps I need? Which docs I must read?

Another questions how I can rotate this image?
How can I display a set of images where one is above of another?
In other words I need to read, display and rotate images wich all have
transparency.

SK