Re: [OpenMap Users] how to display image

From: Don Dietrick <dfdietrick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 22:55:58 -0500

Hello,

Are you interested in displaying the image as an icon for an object,
or for ground cover? If you just want to display icon images, how is
their location specified? If these are ground cover images, what
format are they in and how is their location specified, and how would
you know to rotate them?

Regards,

Don