[OpenMap Users] Where is tiles.localCacheRootDir?

From: Ruslan Sorokin <sorokin_at_oogis.ru>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:52:19 +0400

Hello openmap users and team!

This is an excerpt from the openmap.properties file for MapTileLayer
(OM-5.0):
..
# Store tiles locally, to reduce load on server
tiles.localCacheRootDir=/data/tiles/osmtiles

I did not understand where exactly is this directory. I did not find it
on my machine in "/" directory (Linux Mint Debian Edition).

Sincerely,
   Ru

--
Ruslan P. Sorokin