[OpenMap Users] Getting ToolTips for OMGraphics extending DrawingToolLayer

From: Brian Fedor <brianfedorcny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:10:20 -0500

I'm adding features to an OpenMap project in which a layer is extending the
DrawingToolLayer. I'm having problem getting ToolTips to appear for
highlightable OMGraphic objects. Do I have to implement the
InfoDisplayListener interface for the layer to get the Layer to process the
tooltips?

Thank you....