RE: [OpenMap Users] blinking problem

From: Ahmet Erdinç YILMAZ <aeyilmaz_at_aselsan.com.tr>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:04:00 +0200

Hi Don,
Sorry for the late response.
I have solved my problem. As I said in my previous mail, the problem is related to the number of paintings.
After I set "NullProjectionChangePolicy" (since "StandardPCPolicy" does painting immediately after the projection changes)
in my layers and get rid of "doPrepare" (since it does painting too)
the blinking problem disappeared. Also I made sure that I repaint the layers after all of them finished preparing stuff.
Actually only one of my layers does the repainting after projection changes which also repaints the other layers.

Thanks for the response.